We are PLUS
PLUS is just-add-water zero waste personal care for a smarter clean and a happier planet. Our goal is to provide easy, sustainable swaps that are a no-compromise moment of magic, and we started by reinventing body wash from the ground up: with zero plastic, dissolvable packaging, and no water weight (lower CO2 emissions). Featured by Forbes, Fast Company, The Cut, Elle, The Drew Barrymore Show, and more.
Your Impact at PLUS
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating design identities for campaigns and product launches while staying true to the overall brand identity. You must have immense attention to detail, not be afraid to break traditional design rules, and have a wide range of knowledge and comfort with moving graphics, cgi, illustration, animation, and more.
We will count on you to:
- Create design identities for campaigns and product launches while staying true to the overall brand identity
- Produce intriguing design concepts for social, web, ads, etc.
- Design unique identities for specific initiatives
- Produce decks and digital assets for external distribution
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality execution and on schedule
- Follow creative direction for the PLUS brand guidelines, partner and retailer design guidelines
Required experience and competencies
- An online portfolio or samples of work in design, across a range of deliverables
- 3-5 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Network of additional talent/contractors for projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience designing for social platforms, web, and email
- Ability to create and edit/compress video and motion-based assets
Additional ideal competencies
- Experience working with DTC brands
- Experience with product education
- Passion for sustainability and/or personal care
This is a contract role.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio, and cover letter.
PLUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including actual or perceived sex, gender, gender identity, self-image, appearance, behavior or expression) sexual orientation, genetic trait, actual or perceived status of a victim of domestic violence, or a victim of sex offenses or stalking, unemployment status, age, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital or domestic partnership status, military status, handicap, disability, or any other legally protected classification.