We are PLUS
PLUS is just-add-water zero waste personal care for a smarter clean and a happier planet. Our goal is to provide easy, sustainable swaps that are a no-compromise moment of magic, and we started by reinventing body wash from the ground up: with zero plastic, dissolvable packaging, and no water weight (lower CO2 emissions). Featured by Forbes, Fast Company, The Cut, Elle, The Drew Barrymore Show, and more.
Your Impact at PLUS
The Copywriter will be responsible for crafting clear, compelling copy for our channels in service of our business objectives.
We will count on you to:
- Own and evolve our brand voice, reflecting a deep understanding of the positioning of the PLUS brand
- Create copy for all aspects of the company (social media, product copy, packaging copy, campaign lines, instructional messages etc.)
- Translate and reiterate brand messaging through words
- Work closely with the creative team to ideate different concepts, slogans, and campaign names
- Be the subject matter expert for voice and message hierarchies related to customer engagement campaigns, acquisition campaigns, and new product launches
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality execution and on schedule
- Keep abreast of trends in content and style reflected on various media and marketing channels and editorial sphere
Required experience and competencies
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating excellence in copywriting, across a range of deliverables
- Fluent in pop culture
- Wonderful story-teller and able to translate, give direction, and think outside the box
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources in a fast paced environment
Additional ideal competencies
- Experience working with DTC brands
- Experience with product education
- Network of additional talent/contractors for projects.
- Passion for sustainability and/or personal care.
This is a contract role.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio, and cover letter.
PLUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including actual or perceived sex, gender, gender identity, self-image, appearance, behavior or expression) sexual orientation, genetic trait, actual or perceived status of a victim of domestic violence, or a victim of sex offenses or stalking, unemployment status, age, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital or domestic partnership status, military status, handicap, disability, or any other legally protected classification.