Creative Project Manager
We are PLUS
PLUS is just-add-water zero waste personal care for a smarter clean and a happier planet. Our goal is to provide easy, sustainable swaps that are a no-compromise moment of magic, and we started by reinventing body wash from the ground up: with zero plastic, dissolvable packaging, and no water weight (lower CO2 emissions). Featured by Forbes, Fast Company, The Cut, Elle, The Drew Barrymore Show, and more.
Your Impact at PLUS
You manage the production for all creative content for the PLUS brand. You ensure our creative assets for all channels are produced on time and in alignment to our business goals.
We will count on you to:
- Project manage creation of all collateral for social media, email, website and OOH
- Manage creative contractors to develop written, graphic, and visual content
- Plan and execute photo and video shoots
- Ensure assets for all campaigns and product launches are delivered on time and within scope
- Manage project timelines and budgets
- Lead quality assurance (QA) including grammar, proofing, structure and evaluating production to ensure it meets project guidelines
Required experience and competencies
- 3+ years of creative project management experience
- Network of talented, intentional creatives (freelancers, contractors, agencies etc) that you can leverage to produce world class content
- Exceptional organizational, time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage deadlines for multiple projects, overall workload and creative resources
- Ability to communicate project objectives and goals clearly to team
Additional ideal competencies
- Experience working with DTC brands
- Experience with sustainable products and product education
- Experience working at an early stage start-up or similar company
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation for this role is market driven, and includes bonus eligibility and company stock options
- Current benefits include:
- Access to high-quality health care options, including 100% coverage for employee and spouse
- Access to a 401k with 5% employer match
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 13 paid holidays
- Home office stipend
- A learning and development stipend
Please email email@example.com your resume, portfolio, and cover letter.
PLUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including actual or perceived sex, gender, gender identity, self-image, appearance, behavior or expression) sexual orientation, genetic trait, actual or perceived status of a victim of domestic violence, or a victim of sex offenses or stalking, unemployment status, age, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital or domestic partnership status, military status, handicap, disability, or any other legally protected classification.